International Potato Center (CIP) has organized the event “Potato and Sweetpotato production in Tajikistan – Trends and Opportunities”, within the project “Potato Production Support and Research to Improve Food Security in Khatlon – Phase II”, implementing by CIP with USAID support. The event had been hold in September 5, 2019 in Dushanbe. 42 participants attended the event including USAID team:
- Kathrine Owens, Acting Country Director
- Bill Hall, Economic Growth Team Leader
- Mukhiddin Nurmatov, Project Management Specialist
- Sayora Halimova, Communication Specialist
- Krystyna Solarana, Communication Specialist
As well as CIP partner institutions’ and programs’ representatives: IBPPG, TAWA, THNA, ADB, WFP, UNDP, also local authorities from Khatlon province and specialists from state certification body. The event was covered by local national TV channel.
The pictures are available on the link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/146579220@N04/albums/72157710733024362